The high cost of daylight-saving time
Changing the clock is dangerous to our bodies and hurts the economy. Why continue this outdated policy?
- Tips on coping with daylight-saving time
- Rumor: Daylight-saving time to be year-round
- Areas where the clock doesn't change
This may just be a new low for the idiots that write stories for MSN. Seriously, everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read this.
"An extra hour of sunlight in the evening" and "one extra hour of daylight" are both stupid and incorrect phrases. Daylight savings time does not create daylight, you asshats. The day isn't going to be any longer or any shorter if we get rid of DST.
I'm going to write a new study, and call it "Reading articles on MSN makes people stupid, it hurts the economy, and dogs hate it. So, let's do away with MSN!!"
i love it. It gives me more day light hours to enjoy the outside when I get home from work. I love to grow my own vegetables and I love working in my flower garden. During the winter I feel much like a vampire by going into work when it is dark and coming home when it is dark. By only encountering dark in the winter I find myself depressed by the time February rolls around and my productivity at work drops.
Wait, cows can tell time ? Who knew.
Mr. Peterson, you are full of those cow's droppings.
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
A basic income policy can actually ensure a decent standard of living for everyone.
- People left $500,000 in coins at airports last year
- How your driving can affect your credit
- Obamacare projected to cost hundreds of billions less
- November jobs report: Winners and losers
- Student loan debt climbs for 5th year in a row
- Wall Street finally notices Bitcoin
- Part-time workers hurt by on-call system
- 5 myths about late payments and your FICO scores
- Auto loan interest rates hit record low
[BRIEFING.COM] A solid November employment report translated into a solid day of gains for the major averages. While there was some talk that the encouraging job growth raised the odds of the Fed announcing a tapering at its December meeting, the message of the markets today was either that it didn't believe there would be a tapering this month or that it doesn't fear a tapering this month.
It was just one day, yet there was ample meaning wrapped up in the connection that the 10-yr ... More
More Market News
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.