Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Economists find that as women grow more self-reliant, marriages become more about wanting commitment than needing it.
- Obamaphone program: Dialing for fraud?
- Lone Signal lets you tweet aliens for a fee
- Russell Brand swings at 'Morning Joe' -- and scores
- 7-Eleven targeted in human smuggling raid
- Why 'Dumb Ways to Die' became a viral hit
- Red Robin ad doesn't go down well with vegetarians
- Pity the millionaire: Mansions in short supply
- Bloomberg's new crusade: Food scraps
- China eyes stockings that shoo away perverts
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages ended higher across the board as the S&P 500 advanced 0.8%.
Equities climbed steadily since the opening bell as investors prepared for tomorrow's policy decision from the Federal Reserve. Although chatter in recent weeks has included speculation the Fed would look to taper its asset purchases, today's broad gains suggest investors expect mostly reassuring words from Chairman Bernanke at tomorrow's press conference.
All ten sectors ended with ... More
More Market News
Here's a list of ways to profit from the potential move from defensive to cyclical stocks.