Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Precious metals traded higher today as a weaker dollar index boosted prices.
- Apr gold rose for a third consecutive session and climbed as high as $1371.30 per ounce in late afternoon pit trade. It settled at $1370.60 per ounce, booking a gain of 1.8%.
- May silver came off its session low of $20.95 per ounce set moments after floor trade opened. It touched a session high of $21.43 per ounce and settled with a 2.6% gain at $21.36 per ounce.
- Apr ... More
More Market News
With sales suffering as a string of novelty menu items missed the mark, the fast-food chain's latest offering is a good old-fashioned sandwich with bacon.
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'