Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Looking for a new credit card? CardRatings.com highlights the top cards in eight categories in these Editor's Picks.
- Can a new chief exec keep GM on course?
- 'Tips for Jesus' big spender unmasked?
- Chinese investors are buying up Detroit
- Mega Millions jackpot hits $344 million
- 5 reasons to think twice about a balance transfer card
- Will I have to pay taxes because of a foreclosed home?
- 5 things that won't affect your credit scores
- The 7 deadly sins of winter driving
- 8 questions to ask before Mom and Dad move in
[BRIEFING.COM] Not much has changed since our last update as minor upticks in the major averages continue being met with renewed selling pressure. The S&P 500 trades lower by 0.7% while the Dow Jones Industrial Average outperforms with a more modest loss of 0.5%.
The outperformance of the price-weighted Dow is largely due to the relative strength of its top component. Visa (V 203.88, +4.45) trades up 2.2% after its peer, MasterCard (MA 794.48, +30.87), announced a 10-1 ... More
More Market News
The company is planning a 10-for-1 split, which will cut its share price dramatically.