VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
How is anybody saving money by trading in their fully paid off car for a car payment?
Don't forget that insurance will always be higher for a new car than an older car.
i love how the article says going green can help you "get richer too"
but msn, i thought being rich was bad? i thought being rich while others were poor was inequality?
is msn saying that poor people are poor because they arent green?
Sure go green and save and your electric company will raise your rates cause they will complain that that enough electricity is not being used
I'm also wondering - if people are eating a DEAD animal, hasn't it already stopped producing gas? So carnivores are helping the ecology by having the gas producers slaughtered, right? And aren't vegetables harvested / processed / distributed using great big diesel gas guzzlers?
Someone stuck a tube up a cow's butt and strapped a tank to it's back to catch all the 'emissions' that it made so they could keep track..............
And they wonder why we laugh at them.
I refuse to do anything to 'be green'.
I do things because they save me 'green'.
But I do things because they make sense.
NOT because I want to be one of those pretentious, hypocritical, idiots that think they are saving the planet. If they really wanted to save the planet, THEY would eliminate THEMSELVES
2) I WILL enjoy eating MEAT. Get the hell over it you cowphobic liberals!
3) Compact Fluorescent Bulb light SUCKS. Enough said.
4) I will drive (and OWN) WHATEVER I want to the grocery store. Again, get the hell over it SUV-phobic liberals.
5) Ride a freaking BIKE to the store? Who writes this idiocy? A fifth grader? See #4.
6) I buy phosphorous-based Cascade automatic dish detergent which can be bought in bulk online. NOTHING cleans dishes better in the washer and that green crap does NOT clean well...like a .5 gallon flush toilet doesn't flush well!
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Cheap LED light bulbs cost more upfront -- between $8 to $10 apiece -- but begin to pay off within 18 months.