VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
I think where you will see real income inequality is in New York, Massachusetts and California. Really only the rich can even begin to afford to live in those states - others are totally supported by government programs - freebies from Obama and the liberal democrats.
The 99%, not so Lucky in spite of the FACT that their Productivity has soared yet the wages and benefits have not. A State with far Higher Costs of Living are a bigger burden for others when only a small group benefits from increases in Total State WAGE income over time. How folks like Flong don't get called out is just a reflection of just how bad things have gotten here. The Right to Work Harder for Less Movement sweeping America and the World will makes things far worse in the Years to come. Stupid, Dumb, and Naive will tell you otherwise.
Funny how this idiot thinks that comparing the Income earned by folks in the same STATE doesn't matter. If they were comparing Incomes to other STATES, then cost of Living would come in to play in the manner that this idiot is stating. But that's NOT what this Article is doing. It is talking about income and WEALTH gained for folks compared to others in the SAME STATE, not as primarily first compared to other states, Big Difference. The only time the Comparison comes in to play is stating the percent gains for the top 1% or 99% compared to other states. Cost of living isn't a factor for comparison in the context for who gained the most or least of total wages earned per state.
For instance, say in Alaska, total earned income in the STATE rises by a additional $5Billion however ZERO of that increase in income goes to anyone other then the top 1% wage earners. The other 99% maintain the same Wage Level yet face increased cost due to inflation but don't see wage increases to combat it. That's a total different issue as compared talking about the High Cost of Living for a given STATE which is important when applied in the right Context. Flong is just plain Clueless, most idiots like him are.
Now stating $100,000 in income doesn't go nearly as far in New York compared to other states in a valid point but that's not what this articles is addressing. Funny how the same idiots always post on a Article talking about how off base it is when the poster themselves are way off point themselves. The Dumbing down of America continues. Flong is leading the way.
What is this article suppose to be saying except..... "We are the Liberal Progressive Media Minion Cheerleaders of this current administration and we are here to promote his agenda."....Pravda of the US!
According to this Administration, we should me taking the money away from the 1% and dividing it among the 99%.
Bet all the Politianl are in that 1%......They don't have to follow their own laws.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Shopping at Costco saves money, even after paying the $55 membership fee, but comes at the price of buying in bulk and limited selection.