- Investing sites give planners a run for their money
Web services aim to automate personal finance decisions, saving you from yourself.
- Robbing retirement to pay for college
- 'Heir finders' may be targeting you
- 5 reasons 401k's trump Roths
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
How much debt (excluding mortgage) do you expect to have when you retire?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 67 %None
- Less than $5,000
- $5,000 to $9,999
- $10,000 to $24,999
- $25,000 to $49,999
- $50,000 to $74,999
- $75,000 or more
- Don't know, but I'm sure I'll have some
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.