10 ways to save $10 a day (or $3,650 a year!)
The little things can really add up! Here are 10 ways to save money a little bit at a time.
More from Cheapism.com:
It is like people complain about the price of gas, Well YOU paid only 25 ct per gallon when you were my age. Yep! gas cost $4 bucks today so that is 12 times, but you don't mind paying $1.50 for a coke which is 30 times what I paid when your age and I seldom bought a coke, even at a nickel.
And when I was paying 25ct for gas and a nickel for a coke, I made 40ct an hour at a supermarket job.
But, even then I knew the importance of saving and DID.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Nearly half of family caregivers spend more than $5,000 a year, plus caregiving affects their jobs and retirement plans.
- America's most counterfeited products
- Driver survey: Men irked by phone talkers, women by lane cutters
- 5 reasons to take the company buyout (and 5 not to)
- Tired of Fed-watching, saver? Check out these banks instead
- New software targets credit card thieves at gas pumps
- Thinking of holiday shopping? Do a reality check first
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'