Halloween freebies and deals
There are plenty of opportunities for free food and other special deals, particularly if you're dressing up for Halloween this year.
This post comes from Karla Bowsher at partner site Money Talks News.
Free dinners and doughnuts are among the deals available for Halloween this year.
Some require you to appear in costume. Others don't. Let's take a look at the details.
(Keep in mind that not all offers are available at every location, so it's probably helpful to call before you go.)
- Krispy Kreme -- Get a free doughnut if you wear your costume to the store on Halloween, Oct. 31.
- IHOP -- Kids 12 and under will receive a free Scary Face pancake between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. on Oct. 31.
- Longhorn Steakhouse -- Free kids meal with the purchase of an entree (print coupon first) through Oct. 31.
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro -- 20% off a takeout order when you order it online (use code TREAT) through Oct. 31.
- Boston Market -- Free kids meal (print coupon) with the purchase of an individual meal through Oct. 31.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill -- Come into any Chipotle dressed in costume between 4 p.m. and closing time on Oct. 31, and you'll score a burrito, bowl, salad or an order of tacos for $3.
- Old Country Buffet -- Kids 11 and under in costume eat free with the purchase of an adult meal between 5 and 8 p.m. on Oct. 31.
- Beef 'O' Brady's -- Free kids meal for kids in costume with the purchase of an entree on Oct. 31.
- Souper Salad -- Kids 10 and under in costume eat free with the purchase of an adult buffet when you dine in on Oct. 31.
- Stir Crazy Fresh Asian Grill -- Kids 10 and under in costume eat free after 4 p.m. with the purchase of an entree ("like" and print first) on Oct. 31.
- Baskin-Robbins -- $3 off a $15 cake purchase (print first) through Oct. 31.
- Carrabba's Italian Grill -- 10-inch three-topping pizzas are $5 on Halloween when you order by phone or online.
- Alcohol -- 20% to 30% off seasonal beer and wine at World Market stores through Oct. 31.
More on Money Talks News:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
State Farm says cost of deer-strike repairs up 14 percent, and drivers' odds of hitting one have increased as well.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'