Veterans Day freebies and deals
Lots of free meals and other food are available for active-duty military and veterans on Nov. 11.
This post comes from Karla Bowsher at partner site Money Talks News.
Here is what's available for military members and those who've served. A valid military ID or proof of service is required to take advantage of these deals.
Veterans and military personnel with ID
- Bakers Square Restaurant & Bakery: Free breakfast on Nov. 11.
- Boston Market: Free whole chicken with the purchase of a family meal in restaurants on Nov. 11.
- Carrabba's Italian Grill: Free appetizer Nov. 9-11.
- Champps Americana: Free burger and fries on Nov. 11.
- Chili's Grill & Bar: Free entree on Nov. 11.
- Hoss's Steak and Sea House: Free meal and drink when you dine in between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Nov. 11.
- Krispy Kreme: Free doughnut and small coffee on Nov. 11.
- O'Charley's: Free meal on Nov. 11.
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: Free entree on Nov. 11.
- Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin' Onion appetizer and drink on Nov. 11.
- Shoney's: Free All-American burger when you dine in on Nov. 11.
- Sizzler: Free lunch (.pdf file) until 4 p.m. on Nov. 11.
- Uno's Chicago Grill: Free entree or individual pizza with the purchase of an entree or pizza on Nov. 11.
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: 10 percent off your bill through Nov. 30.
- Uno's Chicago Grill: Free kids meal (print first) on Nov. 11.
More on Money Talks News:
It didn’t happen all at once, but the dream that was the United States of America, the Great Republic, has died. Other countries hostile to the idea of true freedom didn’t cause it; it wasn’t caused by a radical religious organization. The downfall of the United States was all from within its own borders, by its own people. The people, for whom others have died, have allowed the country to die a slow death. The me too, me first attitude that started many years ago, along with the idea that all are entitled to the fruits of others hard work, has allowed this country to bleed to death. When the British raised the tax on tea, our forefathers should have just shut up and paid the tax. Almost 240 years later, what has changed? Thousands have died for absolutely nothing.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Occupy Wall Street bought and forgave the student loan debt of more than 2,700 Everest College students.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'