Cheap summer trips for students
If you're a college student, use this summer for a learning experience or a cheap vacation.
AAA can't offer these amazing benefits to you, but Motor Club of America CAN!
* Unlimited Roadside assistance (No CAP)
* Unlimited gas delivery
* Travel Assistance Reimbursement
* Travel Assistance Program
* Trip Planning and Travel Protection
* $5000 Stolen Vehicle Reward
* $1000 Credit Card Protection
* $500 Arrest Bond certificate
* $25,000 Bail Bond
* Attorney Fees
* Discount on Vision Care
* 20-50% Dental Benefit Discount
* 65% Prescription Savings
* $500 ER Reimbursement
* $54,750 Hospital Benefit
* $10,000 Accidental Death Benefit
* $80 ASSOCIATE COMMISSIONS PER REFERRAL!!
Make sure your family is covered if they become stranded on the road or hospitalized due to an accident!
FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
The new study is based on the review of credit files from TransUnion. Does the large number surprise you?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'