Cheap summer trips for students
If you're a college student, use this summer for a learning experience or a cheap vacation.
AAA can't offer these amazing benefits to you, but Motor Club of America CAN!
* Unlimited Roadside assistance (No CAP)
* Unlimited gas delivery
* Travel Assistance Reimbursement
* Travel Assistance Program
* Trip Planning and Travel Protection
* $5000 Stolen Vehicle Reward
* $1000 Credit Card Protection
* $500 Arrest Bond certificate
* $25,000 Bail Bond
* Attorney Fees
* Discount on Vision Care
* 20-50% Dental Benefit Discount
* 65% Prescription Savings
* $500 ER Reimbursement
* $54,750 Hospital Benefit
* $10,000 Accidental Death Benefit
* $80 ASSOCIATE COMMISSIONS PER REFERRAL!!
Make sure your family is covered if they become stranded on the road or hospitalized due to an accident!
FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
A reader just retired and is worried that her retirement income won't be enough. She should be.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'