Earth Day deals and freebies
You can save money while saving the planet. Free mugs, cleanser, plants and $1 ink refills.
Today, April 22, is Earth Day, and the only thing better than saving the planet is getting free stuff while saving the planet.
We’ve already told you about the great deal for free admission to national parks through April 25.
Here are some Earth Day freebies and deals:
- The first 30 customers to purchase a 32-ounce smoothie at Planet Smoothie April 22 will receive a free MacDaddy mug. Bring the mug back for subsequent visits and get a 10% discount on refills.
- Visit any Origins counter April 22 with a bottle of your current skin care product (cleanser, moisturizer, etc.) and exchange it for a free full-size bottle of one of their gentle cleansers. Choose from Checks & Balances or A Perfect World. The deal includes department store locations.
- Kids get a free plant from Pottery Barn Kids when they visit the store for events at 11 a.m and 3 p.m.
- Get a free reusable tote bag at any Babies R Us April 22 with this printable coupon. Fill it with shoes and clothes and save 25%.
- Disney Stores are offering a free hat in exchange for tossing six empty plastic bottles into a bin.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
If you're thinking about buying a car and the Carfax report comes back clean, you're good to go, right? Um, maybe not. Here are four other ways you can avoid buying a clunker.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'