Friday food (and a few other) deals
You can use coupons for bagels, subs and new Hasbro games. Time for a game night?
This isn’t a big week for new food deals and coupons, so we are throwing in some discounts and freebies that you can’t eat, with some help from our friends at Cities on the Cheap.
Alas, we are not coming up on National Chocolate Week or National Ice Cream Day, so we have no coupons for those essential items.
- Video: Five ways to save on clothes
- Bing: Best chocolate recipes
Some of last week’s deals are still good. Remember that not all local restaurants participate in all national promotions.
Here are the new food deals:
- Quiznos has two new coupons, good through March 7. Get free chips and a regular fountain drink when you buy a large sub or regular chopped salad, or get $1 off a regular or $2 off a large sub.
- Bahama Breeze will send you a free $10 gift card if you fill out this form and join the mailing list. Bring a group of eight and this form, and you’ll get a free CD of island music.
And here are some deals you can’t eat:
- Target is celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday with a free Read Across America event 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday in all Target stores.
- Kmart is hosting a game exchange Saturday and Sunday. Bring your old game to the customer service desk at participating stores, and they’ll give you a store coupon for 50% off a new Hasbro game. One coupon per household, and it can’t be combined with other coupons. The deal is not valid in California.
- Lowe’s regular free Build and Grow workshop has the kids building a LoweBot Saturday. The next workshop is March 13, and the project is a tabletop basketball game.
- Get a free greeting card from the Hallmark kids’ collection at participating Hallmark Gold Crown retailers. The deal is good through March 14, or as long as supplies last.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Tired of your wallet taking a beating at the grocery store? Here are some creative ways to save big on food costs.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'