Welcome gift: Free dental care
Dental clinics' Christmas Eve gift, plus a round-up of restaurant deals.
If all you want for Christmas is your two front teeth, or at least your two front teeth cleaned, Comfort Dental has the gift for you.
On Dec. 24, dental clinics in Missouri, Colorado, New Mexico, Ohio and Texas will provide free dental care to anyone who needs it from 7:30 to 11 a.m. All you have to do is show up, and care will be dispensed on a first-come, first-served basis. Whether you can get a procedure as complex as your missing two front teeth replaced will be up to the individual office.
The flow of restaurant freebies and deals seems to have dried up for the holidays. Perhaps the retailers think we’ll be receiving enough gifts from Santa.
Here is a recap of deals we’ve written about before that are still good:
- Buy a dozen doughnuts from a participating Krispy Kreme by Dec. 25 and get a dozen gift tags, each good for a free doughnut in January.
- T.G.I. Friday’s is offering half-price appetizers at the bar during “Appy Hour,” from 4 p.m. until the bar closes, through Dec. 23.
- Use these Johnny Rockets two printable coupons, one good for a free shake with any entrée purchase and one good for a free hamburger with an entrée and drink purchase, through Dec. 31.
- Get $10 off a $25 purchase at Rainforest Café with a coupon good through Dec. 31. You can download the coupon at Rainforest Cafe’s Facebook page.
- Take your kids to Boston Market on Saturdays and Sundays during the Two Kids Eat Free promotion through Jan. 31, and two children 14 or younger eat free with a $6 minimum adult purchase.
- Kids eat free at Denny’s from 4 p.m to 10 p.m. Tuesday nights and, in some locations, Saturday nights. Up to two children 10 and younger can get a free kids’ entrée with the purchase of a regularly priced adult entrée.
- Print out this coupon for $10 off a $20 order at Buca di Beppo. One coupon per table. The coupon is valid through Dec. 31.
And, don’t forget you can get free Wi-Fi at airports during the holidays.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Casual dining restaurant chains have jumped on the happy hour train with deals on drinks and snacks -- maybe enough for dinner.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'