More than 1,000 money-saving tips
Blogger complied the best tips found on the Web.
OK, there is some repetition. (Believe it or not, brown-bagging your lunch
for work comes up a number of times.) But David has gathered the best
money-saving tips from the personal-finance blogosphere and assembled
them in one place. We dare you to come up with one that's not included.
Prime Time Money's "How to save money like a madman," which "PT" calls "this slightly crazed attitude toward your savings goals that can take you from mediocre to excellence." The photo of Gene Wilder from "Young Frankenstein" helps to explain his approach.
Here's one that's particularly timely: Lynnae's "50 frugal Christmas ideas" at Being Frugal. We particularly liked her suggestions to visit a nursing home, track Santa on NORAD, and have a family slumber party in the living room.
- Bing: More money-saving tips
Published Nov. 10, 2008
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Nearly half of family caregivers spend more than $5,000 a year, plus caregiving affects their jobs and retirement plans.
- America's most counterfeited products
- Driver survey: Men irked by phone talkers, women by lane cutters
- 5 reasons to take the company buyout (and 5 not to)
- Tired of Fed-watching, saver? Check out these banks instead
- New software targets credit card thieves at gas pumps
- Thinking of holiday shopping? Do a reality check first
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'