Food freebies and a few more deals
BOGO brunch, free breakfast, kids eat free and bowling.
It’s time for Friday Food (and a few other) Freebies, courtesy of our friends at Cities on the Cheap.
Here are the latest restaurant and fast-food deals:
- Get $10 off a $25 purchase at Rainforest Café with a coupon good through Dec. 31. You can download the coupon at Rainforest Cafe’s Facebook page, and you don’t have to belong to Facebook.
- Free breakfast and a free cup of coffee this weekend, Oct. 10-12, at participating IKEA locations. No coupon necessary. The deal is not valid in Hicksville, N.Y., Houston or at IKEA Direct.
- Buy one Sunday brunch and get one free at Ruby Tuesday’s through Oct. 25. You can get the coupon from Ruby Tuesday’s Facebook page. Join Ruby’s So Connected club, and they’re email you occasional coupons.
- Get a free order of Poppers with a beverage purchase at Einstein Bros. Bagels with this coupon, good through Oct. 14. You’ll need to enter your email address to receive your own coupon.
- Use these two coupons for money off sandwiches at Quiznos through Oct. 26. The first coupon gives you a free sub if you buy one sub and a regular fountain drink. The second coupon gives you $1 off one sub, $2 off of two subs, etc., up to 99 subs.
- Save money on kids’ meals during the Boston Market Two Kids Eat Free promo, which is valid through Oct. 31. Two kids 14 and under eat free with a $6 minimum adult purchase. Buy a family meal and get up to four free kids’ meals. You don’t need a coupon, but you do need to have the children with you.
From our non-edible freebies and discounts department:
- Lowe’s is offering free Build & Grow workshops for children on Oct. 10 and Oct. 24. Many Lowe’s stores offer two free children’s workshops every month.
- On BowlBrunswick.com, you can print coupons for a free game of bowling. The coupons are good through Nov. 24.
- It’s not free, but it is a discount. During Oct. 12-18, which is Spa Week in parts of the United States and in Toronto, you can get full-service spa treatments for $50 each.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
A new survey by MoneyRates.com gives a glimpse into what a little financial education can do.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'