Food deals: free kids meals, cookies
Are fewer promos a sign of better times ahead?
We couldn't find many new food and restaurant deals this week. Could this be a sign that the recession is easing, or is it just a lull?
Remember, not all local franchises participate in all national promotions, so be sure to ask at your local store.
Here are this week's deals, courtesy of our friends at Cities on the Cheap:
- Save at Boston Market through Oct. 31 during the Two Kids Eat Free promotion. Two kids 14 and under eat free with a $6 minimum adult purchase. If you buy a family meal, up to four kids can eat free. You don't need to bring a coupon, but you do need to bring the kids to get the deal.
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar is offering free mini-burgers from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30. The restaurant is using the promotion to introduce its new line of prime burgers: sliced filet mignon, Ahi tuna, jumbo lump crab cake, Portobello mushroom, and the signature Fleming's prime. The new burgers normally are $10 at the bar for the regular size.
- Get a free chocolate chip cookie from Mrs. Fields from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 1, in honor of National Cookie Day.
- Get a free small Lime-aid with food purchase from A&W Restaurants with this coupon, good through Oct. 3.
- Free FruiTea at Arby's with any sandwich purchase Sept. 30.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Tired of your wallet taking a beating at the grocery store? Here are some creative ways to save big on food costs.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'