Deals and coupons to help you join the frugal ranks
Free fries and Sam's Club membership (for one day). Plus, Atlanta once again ranks No. 1 in coupon use.
It's Friday, and that means it's time for food deals and coupons.
The annual list of the most frugal cities, at least measured by coupon use, is out, and Atlanta is at the top again, followed by Tampa, Cincinnati, St. Louis and Minneapolis. Ohio was the most frugal state for the second year in a row, reports Coupons.com.
Rounding out the top 20 most coupon-using cities were Charlotte, N.C.; Nashville; Cleveland; Pittsburgh; Raleigh, N.C.; Kansas City, Mo.; Washington, D.C.; Miami; Dallas; Oklahoma City; Boston; Denver; Seattle; Columbus, Ohio; and Wichita, Kan. Seattle is a newcomer in the rankings, and the only West Coast city on the list.
We're doing our part to help you join the frugal ranks. Some of last week's deals and coupons are still good.
Here are the new coupons, deals and freebies:
- Cici's Pizza Buffet is offering three carry-out pizzas for $9.99 through Feb. 6, no coupon required.
- You can try Sam's Club free for one day through Jan. 25, with online registration and promo code 10851.
- Get 20% off your food purchase at T.G.I. Friday's with this coupon through Jan. 27. The coupon can't be combined with other deals, such as the three-course menu.
- Get 20% off your bill with this coupon from Denny's through Jan. 31.
- Chili's will give you a free appetizer through Feb. 4 with this coupon.
- Get a free order of garlic fries at Gordon Biersch with this coupon through Feb. 11.
Remember that not all establishments participate in all national deals, so it's always wise to check ahead.
More from MSN Money:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'