Friday food freebies: Quiznos, Denny's
Celebrate National Pajama Month with free breakfast for kids.
The recession must not be over yet, because we’ve got all kinds of new food deals. Some of last week’s deals are still good, too, including kids eat free at Boston Market and buy one, get one free brunch at Ruby Tuesday.
You may have missed National Pajama Month, but Sweet Tomatoes and Souplantation is on the ball. This Sunday, Oct. 18, kids 12 and under eat free with the purchase of an adult meal from 9 a.m to noon at the restaurants that serve breakfast. If they don’t want to get dressed, bring them in their PJs.
Here are the latest food deals, courtesy of our friends at Cities on the Cheap:
- The Quiznos Club email has two new coupons, good through Oct. 26: one gives you free chips and a drink with the purchase of a sub, and the other gives you $1 or $2 off a Double Cheese Cheesesteak. Don’t forget last week’s coupons for subs.
- Go to Coupons.com to print out a coupon for a free QuikTrip Kitchens’ sandwich, salad, or wrap. The coupon is good through Oct. 25.
- Get a free cup of hot chocolate, coffee, cappuccino or tea at 7-Eleven with this coupon.
- At White Castle, you can print out two coupons for buy one, get one free items. One is buy one breakfast sandwich on a bun, get one free, good through Oct. 18. The other is for a cheeseburger slider, buy one, get one free, good through Oct. 31.
- Visit The Spaghetti Warehouse’s Facebook page and get 50 percent off an order of Chicken Florentine.
- Buy one burger and fries and two beverages at Denny’s and get a burger and fries free with this coupon. The deal is good through Nov. 23. Or, use this coupon through Oct. 24 to take 20 percent off your entire Denny's order. You can’t stack these coupons, so you’ll have to pick one or the other.
- Get a free order of sweet fire chicken breast at Panda Express when you buy a two-entree plate with this printable coupon. The deal ends Oct. 17.
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Take an extra step before donating to a charity that claims to be helping tornado victims: Research them first.