Friday food deals and freebies
Get free tacos, then download free workout music to stay in shape.
It’s time for Friday food deals and freebies, with a little help from our friends at Cities on the Cheap.
Some of last week’s deals are still valid, including any size pizza at Pizza Hut for $10. If you’d rather have Papa John’s or Domino’s, check their Web sites before you order. The big pizza chains often offer a list of neighborhood-specific coupons after you enter your address.
- Bing: Best free workouts
Don’t forget the usual disclaimer: Not all local restaurants participate in all national promotions so it’s wise to check ahead of time.
Here are the latest deals:
- IHOP is offering an All You Can Eat Pancake special, which includes eggs, hash browns and sausage, bacon or ham, for $4.99 in most locations, though the price may vary at some restaurants.
- Become a fan of Einstein Bros. Bagels on Facebook (click the “Free Bagel” tab), and get a coupon for a free bagel and shmear. The deal ends Jan. 18.
- Become a fan of Del Taco, vote for your favorite clip from “The Super Special Show,” and get a free classic taco.
- At El Pollo Loco, you can buy one grillmaster steak taco and get one free with this coupon. The coupon is good through Jan. 30, one coupon per customer per transaction.
- Get 30 fiery grilled wings at KFC for $19.99 with this coupon. The coupon says it is good through Feb. 21 in selected ZIP codes, which are not listed.
- Kids 12 and under eat free at IKEA Jan. 16-18. Choose any three kid-size items to make a meal (options include five meatballs, macaroni and cheese, PB&J, kid’s yogurt, chocolate milk and cookies).
- Kids 12 and younger eat free 3 to 10 p.m. every day at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery. You get one free kids’ meal with each adult entree purchased. Thanks to Leah at Suddenly Frugal for this tip. Note that the exact rules, including ages of kids, hours and whether it is every day or just one day a week, vary by location, so be sure to call ahead.
- Video: Consumers more optimistic
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
CNN Money has a list of service providers it says you're expected to tip. See if you agree with these.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'