Friday food deals, freebies and coupons
You can try Domino's new pizza, free Wi-Fi at McDonald's and a free yoga class.
It’s once again time for Friday food deals and freebies, with a little help from our friends at Cities on the Cheap.
Remember, not all local restaurants participate in all national promotions, so it’s always a good idea to ask before you order.
Here are the latest food deals:
- Print out these coupons from Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes. They’re good for a free adult meal if you buy an adult meal and two drinks; a free adult breakfast if you buy one breakfast and two drinks; and an adult lunch for $5.99 if you buy a beverage. The coupons have different expiration dates, but all expire in January.
- Dine at Pei Wei Asian Diner on Jan. 29 and get a coupon for a free Vietnamese Caramel Chicken entrée good Feb. 1-7.
- Through Feb. 3, oatmeal is $1 on Wednesdays at participating Jamba Juice restaurants.
- Coupons from Quizno's give you $1 off a regular or $2 off a large sub, or a chopped salad and fountain drink for $5.99.
- Bing: Benefits of yoga
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
A new comprehensive report by the Federal Reserve finds that most Americans' incomes have fallen since 2007, and the recovery hasn't brought them back.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'