Friday food deals, freebies and coupons
You can try Domino's new pizza, free Wi-Fi at McDonald's and a free yoga class.
It’s once again time for Friday food deals and freebies, with a little help from our friends at Cities on the Cheap.
Remember, not all local restaurants participate in all national promotions, so it’s always a good idea to ask before you order.
Here are the latest food deals:
- Print out these coupons from Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes. They’re good for a free adult meal if you buy an adult meal and two drinks; a free adult breakfast if you buy one breakfast and two drinks; and an adult lunch for $5.99 if you buy a beverage. The coupons have different expiration dates, but all expire in January.
- Dine at Pei Wei Asian Diner on Jan. 29 and get a coupon for a free Vietnamese Caramel Chicken entrée good Feb. 1-7.
- Through Feb. 3, oatmeal is $1 on Wednesdays at participating Jamba Juice restaurants.
- Coupons from Quizno's give you $1 off a regular or $2 off a large sub, or a chopped salad and fountain drink for $5.99.
- Bing: Benefits of yoga
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Here are several reasons your income never seems to be enough to support your lifestyle.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'