Friday food deals, freebies and coupons
You can try Domino's new pizza, free Wi-Fi at McDonald's and a free yoga class.
It’s once again time for Friday food deals and freebies, with a little help from our friends at Cities on the Cheap.
Remember, not all local restaurants participate in all national promotions, so it’s always a good idea to ask before you order.
Here are the latest food deals:
- Print out these coupons from Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes. They’re good for a free adult meal if you buy an adult meal and two drinks; a free adult breakfast if you buy one breakfast and two drinks; and an adult lunch for $5.99 if you buy a beverage. The coupons have different expiration dates, but all expire in January.
- Dine at Pei Wei Asian Diner on Jan. 29 and get a coupon for a free Vietnamese Caramel Chicken entrée good Feb. 1-7.
- Through Feb. 3, oatmeal is $1 on Wednesdays at participating Jamba Juice restaurants.
- Coupons from Quizno's give you $1 off a regular or $2 off a large sub, or a chopped salad and fountain drink for $5.99.
- Bing: Benefits of yoga
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
A new survey by MoneyRates.com gives a glimpse into what a little financial education can do.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'