Free music, free workouts, free shipping
Radiohead, Sister Hazel and country stars are all on the free playlist this week.
While rounding up this week’s selection of food deals and freebies, I came across free stuff you can’t eat that seemed too good not to share.
- Bing: Free Internet radio
How about some free music that you actually want to hear:
- Get a free download of Sister Hazel’s "20 In ‘10 Collection" (MP3 album) on Amazon.com, which was released Feb. 10.
- You can download 11 country songs free on iTunes from People magazine. The freebies include songs by Dolly Parton, Josh Thompson, Sarah Buxton, James Otto, Jimmy Wayne, Allison Moorer, Joe Nichols, Steve Azar, The Band Perry, The McClymonts and Janine Turner. This playlist is available until April 9, when another set of free songs will appear.
Does that music make you want to dance, or at least work out at the gym? Me neither. But, if you’re looking for some new workout routines, you can download videos and slide shows of free “Workouts to Go” from Women’s Health magazine and free “Workouts to Go” from Men’s Health magazine. This is one way to atone for those free pretzels and pancakes.
- Video: Free income tax help
If, like me, you’d rather read a book, Barnes & Noble is offering free shipping on orders of $10 or more Feb. 19-21. If you’re a member of the company’s loyalty program, there is no minimum purchase requirement.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'