Friday food deals and freebies
Free Italian ice, Free Cone Day, Free Pastry Day -- it's a week to celebrate dessert.
It’s the last Friday of winter, and time again for Friday food deals and freebies.
Start working out now, because this week’s top freebies are all sweets.
We hear that McDonald’s is going to offer $1 drinks in some of its stores this summer, but that deal isn’t in effect yet.
- Bing: Best desserts
With thanks to our friends at Cities on the Cheap, here are this week’s deals:
- To celebrate the first day of spring, Rita’s is offering customers a free 10-ounce Italian ice from noon to 10 p.m. Saturday, March 20.
- Ben & Jerry’s is celebrating Free Cone Day from noon to 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 23.
- Starbucks is celebrating Free Pastry Day from opening to 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, March 23. For this deal, you need to print out the coupon or show it on your handheld device.
- Buy one White Castle A1 Specialty Slider and get one free with this coupon through April 24. One coupon per customer per visit.
- Get a free beverage with these coupons at Kum & Go. The coupons are good for a free 14-ounce Welch's Juice, a free Diet Dr. Pepper fountain drink and a free 12-ounce Celsius beverage. One coupon per visit, and the coupons expire March 21.
- Save $2 off a purchase of $20 or more at See’s Candies with this Facebook coupon. It’s good through April 4 at See’s shops only.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Banks offer confusing and conflicting information about overdraft protection, making it hard for customers to understand the real costs.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'