Friday food deals and freebies
Free matchmaking, pizza buffet and a chocolate-covered Peep are among the offerings this week.
Once again, it’s time for Friday food deals and freebies.
This week, we’ve got deals both edible and inedible, with some help from our friends at Cities on the Cheap.
If you’re feeling lonely and want to find love, you can join the free communication weekend from Chemistry, from Friday, March 26, through Sunday, March 28. During this promotion, you can take a free personality test and find out which types of people you match best with. My cats hope my true love doesn’t have a dog.
If you’re afraid to go out and party because you haven’t finished your taxes, you can get free help from the IRS on Saturday, March 27.
- Bing: Easter freebies 2010
Here are the new food deals:
- CiCi’s Pizzeria has extended its 25th anniversary promotion through March 28, offering the all-you-can-eat buffet with pizza, salad, pasta and dessert for $3.99 at participating locations.
- Get a coupon for a free pizza buffet at Stevi B’s when you make a suggestion for a name for its family of bees. You can get one coupon per e-mail address per week.
- Rita’s Italian ice is giving away a free Peeps chocolate-covered marshmallow chick to the first 500 guests March 27.
- Become a fan of Atlanta Bread on Facebook and get a coupon for a free cookie.
And now, for some deals you can’t eat:
- Bring this coupon and a packet of Stride gum to any Six Flags theme park, and pay the child’s admission price instead of the general admission price. The deal isn’t good at water parks, but it is valid through Oct. 11.
- Register online at KidsBowlFree.com, and your kids can bowl two games every day free this summer at participating bowling centers.
- Get a free 60-day trial membership at BJ’s Wholesale Club with this coupon. Check out this post from Jennifer Maciejewski at Cities on the Cheap about BJ’s liberal coupon policy.
Remember, not all local restaurants participate in all national promotions, so it’s always good to check ahead of time.
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Even those who don't like to shop are probably hitting the stores this month. Here's what to be on the lookout for and here's what to avoid.