Food freebies: Meal deals for kids
Even adults can get a sweet treat if they wear a swirl top hat.
It’s time for Friday food freebies and deals. This week, a lot of our deals are for Halloween meals, especially for children in costume. But if you’re willing to wear a swirl top hat, even an adult can get a free frozen yogurt.
Remember that not all deals are good at all locations of chain restaurants.
Here are our latest food deals, gathered with some help from our friends at Cities on the Cheap:
- Kids 10 and under in costume eat for 99 cents at Stevi B’s Pizza Buffet on Friday, Oct. 30, and Saturday, Oct. 31. The meal deal is for the buffet: pizza, breadsticks, pasta, salad, and dessert.
- Kids 10 and under in costume get a free Mini Mike at Jersey Mike’s Oct. 30 and Oct. 31 with this coupon. Kids must be accompanied by an adult.
- You can get a free 12 oz. frozen yogurt Oct. 30 and 31 at Menchie’s if you print out a Menchie’s Swirl Top and wear it to the store.
- Get a free 20-ounce bottle of Coke Zero or Cherry Coke and 5 cents per gallon off gas with these coupons from Kum & Go convenience stores.
- Send your friends (or yourself) a free slice of pie with a Shari’s Pie-Gram. One slice per person per coupon.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
If you worry about money after the streetlights come on, these actions may help you rest easier.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'