Friday food deals: half-price apps, kids eat free
Free steak dinner for military, smoothie samples and free Bloomin' Onion coupon.
It’s Friday the 13th, and we have the good luck of bringing you the Friday food freebies and deals.
Some of last week’s deals are still valid, including coupons from Quiznos, Denny’s and Buca di Beppo. When you’re not eating, you can get free wi-fi at airports during the holidays or send your kids to free craft workshops.
- Bing: Where do kids eat free?
The sale at Restaurant.com that gives you a $25 gift certificate to a local restaurant for $2 has been extended until Monday, Nov. 16. Use promo code ENTRÉE.
T.G.I. Friday’s has a new “Appy Hour” deal, good through Dec. 23. If you sit at the bar, you can get half–price appetizers from 4 p.m. until the bar closes. That means dishes normally priced at $6 to $11 are $3 to $5.50.
Here are the rest of our new food deals:
- Veterans active-duty military members can get a free meal from Golden Corral from 5 to 9 p.m. Monday, Nov. 16, at the restaurant’s special military appreciation night.
- Tropical Smoothie Cafes are offering free samples of the new coffee flavors from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesdays in November. On Nov. 18, you can try Coffee Nut, and on Nov. 25, they will be sampling Cinn City.
- Became on of the first 500,000 fans of Outbook Steakhouse on Facebook and get an e-mail coupon for a free Bloomin’ Onion.
- Take your kids to Boston Market on Saturdays and Sundays during the Two Kids Eat Free promotion, and two children 14 or younger eat free with a $6 minimum adult purchase. If you buy a family meal, you can get up to four kids’ meals. The deal is good through Jan. 31. No coupon is necessary, but you have to show the kids to get the deal.
- Kids eat free at Denny’s from 4 p.m to 10 p.m. Tuesday nights and, in some locations, Saturday nights. Up to two children 10 and younger can get a free kids’ entrée with the purchase of a regularly priced adult entrée.
- Buy one full-price adult ticket to Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament and get one free admission for a child 12 or younger through Dec. 30. Use promo code KFSM9.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'