It's National Cheesecake Day
Deals on dessert, burgers, small plates -- and free bowling for all.
We hope you're in the mood for dessert, because it's National Cheesecake Day.
That means two dessert deals good today only, July 30.
The Cheesecake Factory is offering a slice of any cheesecake on the menu for half-price for dine-in guests only.
- Bing: Best cheesecake recipes
Some of last week's food deals and freebies are still good. Remember that not all local establishments participate in all national promotions, so it's always wise to check ahead.
Here are the new food deals and freebies:
- Whataburger is celebrating its 60th birthday Aug. 3. If you show up in an orange outfit between 5 to 8 p.m., you can get a free Whataburger.
- You can use this coupon at Baskin-Robbins to buy one soft-serve cone and get one free through Aug. 8.
- At Champps Americana, you can use this coupon to get $10 off a $25 food purchase through Aug. 15.
- Mimi's Café has a coupon for a free small plate at lunch or dinner with a $15 minimum purchase. The deal is good through Aug. 27.
- At El Pollo Loco, this coupon will get you a free Queso Crunch burrito if you buy one Queso Crunch burrito and a drink. The coupon is valid through Aug. 3.
And, here is a deal you can't eat:
Next week is National Bowling Week. In an effort to set a new world record (we're not sure exactly which one), bowling centers nationwide are offering a free game of bowling to everyone on Aug. 7. You'll need to request a coupon.
A number of bowling centers nationwide are offering free bowling for kids all summer.
More from MSN Money:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's complaint database highlights the worst problems people have with collectors.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'