Friday food deals and freebies
Discount coffee and chocolate for shoppers, plus Quiznos coupons.
We don’t have too many new Friday food deals and freebies this week. Perhaps the restaurant management thinks we’re all too busy at home cooking. If you want to go out, do check your local restaurants for Thanksgiving deals.
Some of last week’s freebies and deals are still valid. If you’re traveling, don’t forget you can get free Wi-Fi at airports during the holidays. And, Bass Pro Shops and other chain stores have ongoing free craft workshops for kids.
Here are a few new food deals:
- Two new coupons from Quiznos: The first is for $1 off one sub, $2 off two subs or $3 off three subs. The second is 50% off a Signature or Classic sub with purchase of a regular fountain drink. Coupons are good through Nov. 29.
- Take a nonperishable item to Pei Wei Asian Diner for lunch or dinner Dec. 2 and get 25% off an entrée. Donated items will go to local food banks.
- Buy one small drink and get one for 50% off at Seattle’s Best Coffee cafes at Border’s. The deal is good through Nov. 23.
- Use this coupon to get $1 off a medium or large mocha or Guittard chocolate drink at Caribou Coffee through Nov. 30.
And, here are some food deals we have written about previously that are still good:
- On BowlBrunswick.com, you can print coupons for a free game of bowling. The coupons are good through Nov. 24.
- Tropical Smoothie Cafes are offering free samples of the new coffee flavors from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesdays in November. On Nov. 25, they will be sampling Cinn City.
- Take your kids to Boston Market on Saturdays and Sundays during the Two Kids Eat Free promotion, and two children 14 or younger eat free with a $6 minimum adult purchase. If you buy a family meal, you can get up to four kids’ meals. The deal is good through Jan. 31. No coupon is necessary, but you have to show the kids to get the deal.
- Kids eat free at Denny’s from 4 p.m to 10 p.m. Tuesday nights and, in some locations, Saturday nights. Up to two children 10 and younger can get a free kids’ entrée with the purchase of a regularly priced adult entrée.
- Buy a $20 Chik-fil-A card in November and get a free Chick-fil-A calendar, featuring “Great Works of Cow Literature: The Pen is Mightier than the Spatula.” The calendar also includes about $30 worth of coupons for free food and drinks.
- Print out this coupon for $10 off a $20 order at Buca di Beppo. One coupon per table. The coupon is valid through Dec. 31.
- Buy any burger and fries at Denny’s, plus two drinks, and get a second burger free with this coupon. The deal is good through Nov. 23.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Buy a new refrigerator, and you could see your utility bills drop because of new energy-efficiency standards.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'