Friday food deals for the whole family
Now's the time for cheap tacos, burgers, pizza, drinks and more.
It’s a new year, and we’ve got some new dining deals and coupons, with some help from our friends at Cities on the Cheap.
For a limited time, T.G.I. Friday’s is bringing back its popular “3 for $12.99″ dinner menu, which gives you appetizer, entrée and dessert for $12.99.
For something a bit cheaper, Fuddruckers is offering the Family Fudds Deal, which feeds two adults and two children for $20. The deal includes two 1/3-pound burgers with fries and soft drinks or domestic beers and two kid’s meals (hamburger or hot dog) with fries and drink.
Or try Pizza Hut, which is celebrating $10 Pizza Days. That means $10 buys you any pizza of any size with any crust and any toppings, with a few exceptions.
- Bing: Budget-friendly recipes
Here are some other restaurant deals and coupons:
- Quiznos has two coupons: Buy one Toasty Torpedo and get 50% off a second, or save $1 on any Choose 2 combo with the purchase of a regular fountain drink and chips. The coupons are good through Jan. 18.
- In some areas, Dunkin’ Donuts is offering an egg and cheese sandwich for 99 cents, with the purchase of a medium hot coffee or other beverage.
- Get a free 16-ounce coffee, cappuccino, hot chocolate or hot tea at any Pilot Travel Center or Pilot Food Mart Pilot with this coupon through Feb. 28.
- Cheeseburger in Paradise is offering a free order of Dragon Fire Wings (dine-in only) with this coupon through Jan. 30.
- Ruby Tuesday is offering bar patrons a free Ruby Mini (hamburger, turkey or Buffalo chicken) at the bar after 9 p.m. with the purchase of a beverage costing $3 or more.
- Ikea is offering free breakfast (one small breakfast and one cup of coffee) until 11 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 9, and Sunday, Jan. 10.
- Get a restaurant certificate for 50% off and receive a free $10 certificate through Jan. 12 at Restaurant.com. Use promo code CHOW.
As always, not all local restaurants participate in all national promotions, so when in doubt, ask first.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
New rules mean that longevity annuities -- insurance against outliving your money -- are more attractive for retirement savers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'