Friday food deals for the whole family
Now's the time for cheap tacos, burgers, pizza, drinks and more.
It’s a new year, and we’ve got some new dining deals and coupons, with some help from our friends at Cities on the Cheap.
For a limited time, T.G.I. Friday’s is bringing back its popular “3 for $12.99″ dinner menu, which gives you appetizer, entrée and dessert for $12.99.
For something a bit cheaper, Fuddruckers is offering the Family Fudds Deal, which feeds two adults and two children for $20. The deal includes two 1/3-pound burgers with fries and soft drinks or domestic beers and two kid’s meals (hamburger or hot dog) with fries and drink.
Or try Pizza Hut, which is celebrating $10 Pizza Days. That means $10 buys you any pizza of any size with any crust and any toppings, with a few exceptions.
- Bing: Budget-friendly recipes
Here are some other restaurant deals and coupons:
- Quiznos has two coupons: Buy one Toasty Torpedo and get 50% off a second, or save $1 on any Choose 2 combo with the purchase of a regular fountain drink and chips. The coupons are good through Jan. 18.
- In some areas, Dunkin’ Donuts is offering an egg and cheese sandwich for 99 cents, with the purchase of a medium hot coffee or other beverage.
- Get a free 16-ounce coffee, cappuccino, hot chocolate or hot tea at any Pilot Travel Center or Pilot Food Mart Pilot with this coupon through Feb. 28.
- Cheeseburger in Paradise is offering a free order of Dragon Fire Wings (dine-in only) with this coupon through Jan. 30.
- Ruby Tuesday is offering bar patrons a free Ruby Mini (hamburger, turkey or Buffalo chicken) at the bar after 9 p.m. with the purchase of a beverage costing $3 or more.
- Ikea is offering free breakfast (one small breakfast and one cup of coffee) until 11 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 9, and Sunday, Jan. 10.
- Get a restaurant certificate for 50% off and receive a free $10 certificate through Jan. 12 at Restaurant.com. Use promo code CHOW.
As always, not all local restaurants participate in all national promotions, so when in doubt, ask first.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'