It's National Flip-Flop Day: Free drinks
RadioShack sweetens T-Mobile's free phone deal, food freebies and deals for Father's Day.
Not only is today Friday, but it's National Flip-Flop Day. Wear your flip-flops into a Tropical Smoothie Café, and you'll get a free 24-ounce Jetty Punch smoothie. The deal is limited to the first 500 customers per location.
RadioShack has joined Saturday's Mother of All Father's Day Sales, in which all T-Mobile phones will be free (with contracts, of course). For some customers, RadioShack is offering an even better deal, Nicole Lee points out at CNET's Dialed In blog, with T-Mobile phones free on all plans, not just family plans, plus instant rebates and an activation credit.
- Bing: History of Father's Day
- Dad can get a free small cup or cone at Tasti D Lite on Sunday, June 20.
- Dads can get a free burger at The Counter on Sunday. Ask for the BFD: Burger for Dad.
Here are the other new food deals:
- You can get a free Breakfast on a Bun sandwich at Whataburger from 7 to 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 22.
- Order an eight-piece, 10-piece or 12-piece meal at El Pollo Loco, and you can double your chicken for an additional $5. The deal is good through Aug. 16.
- Pie Rush Wednesday is back at Baker's Square. Get a free slice of pie with purchase from 10:30 a.m. until closing every Wednesday.
Remember that not all local restaurants participate in all national promotions, so it's always smart to call ahead.
More from MSN Money:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
One online calculator tells a reader he's on track, and another tells him he'll need to save half his salary from now until he retires. Which one are you supposed to believe?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'