Huge sale on sports, theater tickets and more
Venues are hoping you'll want to buy tickets as holiday gifts.
You’re probably not thinking about baseball games and theme parks right now.
But TravelZoo has just published news about a huge nationwide sale on Broadway shows, Las Vegas shows, sporting events, theme park passes and more, in the hope that you might want to buy some of these tickets as holiday gifts. I know I’d rather have tickets to a concert or play than a bat-shaped candy dish or yet another scented candle.
Here are some of the highlights of the sale:
- Up to 75% off ticket packages to Major League Baseball games.
- Up to 80% off packages and single tickets to National Basketball Association games. Some tickets are as cheap as $5.
- Discounted tickets and annual passes to 10 theme parks throughout the United States.
- Up to 50% off shows in Las Vegas.
- Up to 70% off ski lift gift cards to more than 120 ski resorts.
Deals also include discounted tickets to traveling shows, including Disney on Ice, “The Drowsy Chaperone” and Cirque du Soleil, plus Blue Man Group and Medieval Times in various locations.
Most of the tickets must be purchased by Dec. 24 but some of the deals have other deadlines.
To find deals in your area, click here and put in your ZIP code.
TravelZoo is a publisher of travel deals, but it also publishes information about discounted tickets to events in U.S. cities.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
A new survey reveals Americans are most embarrassed to admit their amount of credit card debt.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'