Friday food deals: new $1 BK burger
Free spaghetti and coupons for T.G.I. Friday's, plus more.
If you’re hungry, we’ve got the Friday food freebies and deals.
You already know about the free piece of grilled chicken for everyone at KFC on Monday, Oct. 26.
Some of last week’s deals are still good, too.
Burger King rolled out an addition to its Value Menu this week, the quarter-pound Double Cheeseburger for $1. The sandwich has two flame-broiled hamburger patties, crunchy pickles, ketchup, mustard and two slices of American cheese on a sesame seed bun. If you’re a fast-food aficionado, let us know how you like it.
Here are some other deals, courtesy of our friends at Cities on the Cheap:
- Who knew Monday, Oct. 26, was World Pasta Day? And it comes so soon after National Pajama Month. Buca di Beppo is offering a free order of spaghetti to dine-in patrons on Monday, Oct. 26, with the purchase of another pasta dish or entree. You’ll also get a free package of dried pasta to take home.
- Domino’s Pizza is offering a deal through Sunday, Oct. 25: $5.99 for a large, one-topping pizza with extra cheese, carryout only.
- T.G.I. Friday’s has two printable coupons, one for a free appetizer with beverage purchase at the bar, valid 4 p.m. to closing. The second coupon is for a $5 lunch sandwich or salad, good 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Both coupons are good through Nov. 1.
- Edible Arrangements is using its Facebook page to give away 100,000 boxes of dipped fruit. When you sign up to become a fan, the company will e-mail you a coupon for a free six-piece box, a $15 value. It’s free if you redeem it in person but you have to pay for shipping if you order it online.
- Through Sunday, Oct. 25, kids eat free at IKEA. No adult meal purchase is necessary and the deal is not valid at IKEA Hicksville, IKEA Houston or IKEA Direct.
Remember, not all franchise restaurants participate in all national deals, so make sure to call ahead.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Trying to revive their image, lenders are reaching out to the millions of Americans who are unbanked.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'