Friday food deals: new $1 BK burger
Free spaghetti and coupons for T.G.I. Friday's, plus more.
If you’re hungry, we’ve got the Friday food freebies and deals.
You already know about the free piece of grilled chicken for everyone at KFC on Monday, Oct. 26.
Some of last week’s deals are still good, too.
Burger King rolled out an addition to its Value Menu this week, the quarter-pound Double Cheeseburger for $1. The sandwich has two flame-broiled hamburger patties, crunchy pickles, ketchup, mustard and two slices of American cheese on a sesame seed bun. If you’re a fast-food aficionado, let us know how you like it.
Here are some other deals, courtesy of our friends at Cities on the Cheap:
- Who knew Monday, Oct. 26, was World Pasta Day? And it comes so soon after National Pajama Month. Buca di Beppo is offering a free order of spaghetti to dine-in patrons on Monday, Oct. 26, with the purchase of another pasta dish or entree. You’ll also get a free package of dried pasta to take home.
- Domino’s Pizza is offering a deal through Sunday, Oct. 25: $5.99 for a large, one-topping pizza with extra cheese, carryout only.
- T.G.I. Friday’s has two printable coupons, one for a free appetizer with beverage purchase at the bar, valid 4 p.m. to closing. The second coupon is for a $5 lunch sandwich or salad, good 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Both coupons are good through Nov. 1.
- Edible Arrangements is using its Facebook page to give away 100,000 boxes of dipped fruit. When you sign up to become a fan, the company will e-mail you a coupon for a free six-piece box, a $15 value. It’s free if you redeem it in person but you have to pay for shipping if you order it online.
- Through Sunday, Oct. 25, kids eat free at IKEA. No adult meal purchase is necessary and the deal is not valid at IKEA Hicksville, IKEA Houston or IKEA Direct.
Remember, not all franchise restaurants participate in all national deals, so make sure to call ahead.
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.