Free call from Santa and free music
Deals and freebies include free chicken biscuits, cookbooks and potato chips.
Here it is almost Christmas, and we hope you haven't spent your last dollar on gifts and decorations.
Just in case, we bring you some holiday freebies.
You can send your kids (or your mother or your co-worker) a personalized phone call from Santa, courtesy of Google Voice. To create the call, you must first answer some questions about the recipient and then you can preview the message, which you can send via telephone, e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
If you still have some holiday shopping to wrap up, you can get a Holiday Shopping Pass from CVS, which will give you 20% off through Dec. 26. But you have to sign up for the pass today on the CVS Facebook page.
Not all local establishments participate in all national promotions, so it's always wise to check ahead.
Here are the latest food deals and freebies:
- You can get a free spicy chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-A Jan. 3-8, but you have to reserve it starting Dec 27. The spicy chicken biscuit joins the menu Jan. 10.
- Two Einstein Bros. coupons will get you free poppers and regular coffee with a regular breakfast sandwich, or free chips and drink with a signature lunch sandwich. The coupons are valid through Jan. 7.
- Kids eat free at Ikea Dec. 26 through Jan. 9.
- "Like" Ruffles on Facebook and give the app access to your profile and get a coupon for a free bag of chips.
More from MSN Money:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
CardRatings.com's annual survey of people's credit-worthiness show that residents of states that were least affected by the recession are faring the best still.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'