Free visits to museums, plus more Super Bowl deals
Coupons this week will save on shopping, ice cream, bagels, BOGOs and brownie sundaes.
With the kind of weather we're having in much of the country, it's definitely a good weekend for indoor activities, such as visiting museums and shopping.
Bank of America has expanded its Museums On Us program. The promotion now gives you free admission to more than 150 museums nationwide with your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card the first weekend of every month.
Macy's is offering an extra 20% off online and in stores through Sunday, Feb. 6, as part of the American Heart Association "Go Red for Women" day fighting heart disease in women. To get the deal in stores, you'll need to wear red or buy a pin for $2.
Dollar General has a coupon on its Facebook page for $5 off a $25 purchase good Saturday, Feb. 5, only.
We've also found a few more Super Bowl food deals:
- P.F. Chang's will give you 20% off online orders for Sunday. You must enter STEELERS or PACKERS as your promo code. If your team wins, you'll get an e-mail offer next week.
- A&W will sell Papa Burger Singles for 85 cents on Monday if Greg Jennings (wide receiver for the Green Bay Packers and wearer of number 85) scores a touchdown.
Some of last week's deals and coupons are still good. Remember that not all local restaurants participate in all national deals, so you may want to call ahead.
Here are the new food deals and coupons:
- Baskin-Robbins is celebrating reaching 2 million Facebook fans by offering a coupon for two cones for the price of one, good through March 5.
- T.G.I. Friday's will give you a second entrée for 50% off if you buy one entrée and bring this coupon, through Feb. 8.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels has a Facebook coupon for a buy one get one free Bagel Thin Panini with beverage purchase, good through Feb. 28.
- Chili's has a coupon for a free Brownie Sundae with entrée purchase through Feb. 10.
- Ikea has a buy one get one free deal for its chicken tenders meal through Feb. 18.
- Bruegger's is celebrating its birthday Feb. 8 and is offering three free bagels before 2 p.m. with a coupon for its Facebook fans.
More from MSN Money:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
ABOUT SMART SPENDING
LATEST BLOG POSTS
A new comprehensive report by the Federal Reserve finds that most Americans' incomes have fallen since 2007, and the recovery hasn't brought them back.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
BLOGS WE LIKE
MUST-SEE ON MSN
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'