50 stocks to buy in November
StockScouter, MSN Money's stock-picking tool, can help investors find companies capable of outperforming the broader market in the weeks ahead.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
the US economy is NOT going to survive another four years, might want to try a differnet tack here
maybe buy some ammo, some freeze dried food, and some garden seeds
Stockscouter's methodology is a bit like the ESPN analysts picking the World Series winner after the 7th game. Their typical stock picks have already outperformed in order to achieve their coveted benchmark status, which leaves less potential for significant growth.
Just ask yourself...how often do champions repeat? Not often enough to make it worth your time or money, unless you're only interested in the dividend dole.
IT SEEMS THAT WHEN SO CALLED INTELLIGENT GURUS SPEAK,
THE LESS COMMON SENSE THEY USE.
What are you crazy - buy stocks.. More like safe your money.. Obamanation is here. If you were smart - I'd save. You can quote that. Talk to you in four years
THE REASON JOHN DEERE HAS PROFIT IS BECAUSE IN THE LAST TEN YEARS THE NUMBER OF DEALERS HAS DROPPED IS ALLOWING THE EXISTING DEALERS TO CHARGE WHATEVER PRICE THEY WOULD LIKE TO. A SPECIFIC PART NUMBER THAT I BOUGHT WHEN THERE WERE MORE DEALERS AT $24 , I WAS QUOTED BY THE ONLY DEALER WITHIN 50 MILES WAS $156.00. THE PART IS ONLY A SHEET OF STEEL WEIGHING LESS THAT 3LBS. THIS IS JUST ONE EXAMPLE. BELTS AND OTHER PARTS ARE ALSO OVERPRICED. A HOOD FOR A LAWN MOWER IS MORE THAN $400.00. OK I AM THROUGH RANTING NOW.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Apr gold dipped to a session low of $1337.80 per ounce in late morning action after trading as high as $1352.90 per ounce earlier in the session. However, the yellow metal managed to push back into positive territory and settled at $1346.50 per ounce, or 0.4% higher.
- May silver pulled back from its session high of $21.33 per ounce and brushed a session low of $20.67 per ounce by late morning pit trade. It eventually settled with a 0.4% loss at $20.82 per ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'