NEWS FOR YOUR RECENT QUOTES
- MSFT1:00 PM ET at Motley FoolFinally, Some Good News for Windows 8
- GOOG1:00 PM ET at Motley FoolFinally, Some Good News for Windows 8
- MSFT11:01 AM ET at Motley FoolThe 4 Dow Stocks With the Fastest-Growing Dividends
- GOOG10:00 AM ET at Motley FoolCan Google's Run Continue?
- GOOG9:30 AM ET at Motley FoolYahoo!'s Risky but Smart Decision
- MSFT9:10 AM ET at Motley FoolHas HP Turned the Corner?
- GOOG9:10 AM ET at Motley FoolHas HP Turned the Corner?
- MSFT8:50 AM ET at Motley FoolXbox One, Creative Cloud Backlash Show Limits of Cloud Computing
- GOOG8:50 AM ET at Motley FoolXbox One, Creative Cloud Backlash Show Limits of Cloud Computing
- MSFT7:20 AM ET at Motley FoolMicrosoft’s Xbox One Will be a Massive Success
TOP STOCKS BLOG
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
UPGRADES AND DOWNGRADES
|COMPANY||SYMBOL||BROKERAGE FIRM||UPGRADE FROM||TO (TARGET)|
|Pandora Media Inc||P||RBC Capital Mkts||Sector Perform||Outperform ($24)|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||UBS||Neutral||Buy ($95)|
|Sherwin-Williams Co||SHW||Robert W. Baird||Neutral||Outperform ($205)|
|COMPANY||SYMBOL||BROKERAGE FIRM||DOWNGRADE FROM||TO (TARGET)|
|Alkermes PLC||ALKS||MKM Partners||Neutral||Sell|
|Buckle Inc||BKE||Ascendiant Capital Markets||Neutral||Sell|
|Cirrus Logic Inc||CRUS||Canaccord Genuity||Buy||Hold ($18)|
|GameStop Corp||GME||National Alliance Capital Mkts||Market Perform||Sell ($25.33)|
|Hibbett Sports Inc||HIBB||Feltl & Co.||Buy||Hold|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||Standpoint Research||Hold||Sell|
|Rue21 Inc||RUE||Janney||Buy||Neutral ($42)|
|Titan Machinery Inc||TITN||Robert W. Baird||Outperform||Neutral ($23)|
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks entered the weekend on a mixed note as the S&P 500 shed 0.1% while the Dow ended with a gain of 0.1%.
The major averages began the day on a lower note as nine of ten sectors saw losses of more than 0.5%.
The consumer staples sector was the lone exception as the group spent the entire day in positive territory thanks to the relative strength of Dow component Procter & Gamble (PG 81.89, +3.19). The second-largest staple stock advanced ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|