NEWS FOR YOUR RECENT QUOTES
- MSFT6:03 PM ET | Associated PressMost active Nasdaq-traded stocks
- GOOG4:57 PM ET at Wall Street JournalGoogle Buys Gecko Design for Google X Hardware Projects
- MSFT4:26 PM ET at TheStreet.comLook for Reasons to Stay Long
- MSFT3:56 PM ET at Top StocksSorry, stocks don't earn 10% a year
- GOOG3:56 PM ET at Top StocksSorry, stocks don't earn 10% a year
- MSFT3:36 PM ET at Barron'sTech Names Dominate Mutual, Hedge Fund Top Holdings In Q2: Citi
- GOOG3:36 PM ET at Barron'sTech Names Dominate Mutual, Hedge Fund Top Holdings In Q2: Citi
- MSFT2:48 PM ET at BloombergAmazon Expanding Cloud Business Through Pop-Up Stores
- GOOG2:48 PM ET at BloombergAmazon Expanding Cloud Business Through Pop-Up Stores
- GOOG2:46 PM ET at Motley Fool3 Ways Microsoft Can Save Windows Phone
TOP STOCKS BLOG
These companies won't soar like other plays in the sector, but they make for great income sources.
UPGRADES AND DOWNGRADES
|COMPANY||SYMBOL||BROKERAGE FIRM||UPGRADE FROM||TO (TARGET)|
|GUESS? Inc||GES||Standpoint Research||Hold||Buy ($32)|
|SEAWORLD ENTERTAINMENT INC||SEAS||FBR Capital||Mkt Perform||Outperform ($26)|
|THE FRESH MARKET Inc||TFM||BB&T Capital Mkts||Hold||Buy ($41)|
|COMPANY||SYMBOL||BROKERAGE FIRM||DOWNGRADE FROM||TO (TARGET)|
|CYBERONICS||CYBX||Canaccord Genuity||Buy||Hold ($52)|
|DCT INDUSTRIAL TRUST Inc||DCT||BMO Capital Markets||Outperform||Market Perform|
|LIBERTY PROPERTY TRUST||LPT||BMO Capital Markets||Outperform||Market Perform ($36)|
|VALLEY FINANCIAL CORPORATION||VYFC||Compass Point||Buy||Neutral|
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages punctuated a solid week with a subdued Friday session. The S&P 500 shed 0.2% to narrow its weekly gain to 1.7%, while the Nasdaq Composite (+0.1%) displayed relative strength. The tech-heavy index finished the week in line with the benchmark average.
Market participants went into today's session expecting to hear some new insight from Fed Chair Janet Yellen, who delivered the keynote address at this year's Jackson Hole Symposium. Unfortunately, the ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|