NEWS FOR YOUR RECENT QUOTES
- GOOG12:47 PM ET at BloombergFacebook Shares Surge to Record as Mobile Ads Fuel Gains
- MSFT12:30 PM ET at Motley FoolWhy Intel's Turnaround Is Set to Continue
- GOOG12:15 PM ET at Motley FoolBaidu, Inc. Earnings: What Can Google's Earnings Tell Investors?
- MSFT12:06 PM ET at Top Stocks3 chip stocks that could short out
- MSFT12:00 PM ET at Motley FoolMicrosoft Corporation Embraces Its Underdog Status
- MSFT11:34 AM ET at Motley FoolWhy Facebook, Nokia, and Logitech are Surging
- MSFT11:23 AM ET at Motley FoolCould Nintendo Wii U Sales Eventually Challenge Sony's PS4?
- GOOG10:38 AM ET at InvestorPlaceAmazon Wallet is Just a Small Part of Threat to Big Banks
- GOOG10:00 AM ET at Motley FoolWhy the Moto 360 is the Smartwatch to Beat Right Now
- GOOG9:22 AM ET at InvestorPlace GOOG vs. GOOGL: Everything You Need to Know About the Google...
TOP STOCKS BLOG
You have nearly an equal chance of being hit by lightning as finding a fund that is a top performer for 5 straight years.
UPGRADES AND DOWNGRADES
|COMPANY||SYMBOL||BROKERAGE FIRM||UPGRADE FROM||TO (TARGET)|
|CARMIKE CINEMAS INC||CKEC||Topeka Capital Markets||Hold||Buy|
|PHILLIPS 66 PARTNERS LP||PSXP||Howard Weil||Sector Perform||Sector Outperform ($85)|
|VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS||VZ||FBR Capital||Mkt Perform||Outperform ($57)|
|COMPANY||SYMBOL||BROKERAGE FIRM||DOWNGRADE FROM||TO (TARGET)|
|ANGIE'S LIST Inc||ANGI||Northland Capital||Outperform||Under Perform ($6.75)|
|ANGIE'S LIST Inc||ANGI||Oppenheimer||Outperform||Perform|
|ANGIE'S LIST Inc||ANGI||RBC Capital Mkts||Outperform||Sector Perform ($10)|
|FreeSCALE SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd.||FSL||Needham||Strong Buy||Hold|
|POLYCOM INC||PLCM||Northland Capital||Outperform||Market Perform|
|TRISTATE CAPITAL HOLDINGS Inc||TSC||Robert W. Baird||Outperform||Neutral ($14)|
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] At midday, the major averages hold slim gains with the Russell 2000 in the lead. The small-cap index trades higher by 0.2%, while the S&P 500 sports a modest uptick of 0.1%.
Equity indices climbed at the open, but were quick to return to their flat lines amid some spotty sector leadership. Despite that retreat, the S&P 500 was able to climb to a new session high (1991.42), a level which also represents a new intraday record for the benchmark index.
Seven ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|