NEWS FOR YOUR RECENT QUOTES
- MSFT11:30 PM ET at Motley FoolMicrosoft Stock Needs a Little Help From Its Friends
- GOOG10:30 PM ET at Motley FoolShould Shareholders Fear the Google Stock Split?
- MSFT9:45 PM ET at Motley FoolMicrosoft's Sneaky Apple Attack
- GOOG9:45 PM ET at Motley FoolMicrosoft's Sneaky Apple Attack
- GOOG9:30 PM ET at Motley FoolWhy Qihoo Stock Keeps Trouncing Baidu
- MSFT9:01 PM ET at Motley FoolThe Dow's Triple-Digit Gains Left These Stocks Behind
- GOOG9:01 PM ET at BloombergGoogle Considers Private-Equity Alliances
- MSFT9:00 PM ET at Motley FoolIs Microsoft's Surface RT $199 Away From Zero?
- GOOG9:00 PM ET at Motley FoolIs Microsoft's Surface RT $199 Away From Zero?
- MSFT8:15 PM ET at Motley FoolHave Consumer Electronics Become "Good Enough"?
TOP STOCKS BLOG
Here's a list of ways to profit from the potential move from defensive to cyclical stocks.
UPGRADES AND DOWNGRADES
|COMPANY||SYMBOL||BROKERAGE FIRM||UPGRADE FROM||TO (TARGET)|
|Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.||ASPS||Ladenburg Thalmann||Neutral||Buy|
|Home Loan Servicing Solutions||HLSS||Ladenburg Thalmann||Neutral||Buy|
|Lender Processing Services||LPS||Ladenburg Thalmann||Sell||Buy|
|Motorcar Parts of America||MPAA||B. Riley & Co.||Neutral||Buy ($10.25)|
|Nationstar Mortgage Holdings||NSM||Ladenburg Thalmann||Neutral||Buy|
|Newfield Exploration Co||NFX||Stifel||Hold||Buy ($29)|
|Ocwen Financial Corp||OCN||Ladenburg Thalmann||Neutral||Buy|
|Rayonier Inc REIT||RYN||DA Davidson||Neutral||Buy|
|Statoil ASA ADS||STO||Howard Weil||Sector Perform||Sector Outperform|
|COMPANY||SYMBOL||BROKERAGE FIRM||DOWNGRADE FROM||TO (TARGET)|
|ConocoPhillips||COP||Howard Weil||Sector Outperform||Sector Perform|
|First American Financial||FAF||Ladenburg Thalmann||Buy||Neutral|
|PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust||PMT||Ladenburg Thalmann||Neutral||Sell|
|COMPANY||SYMBOL||BROKERAGE FIRM||INITIAL RECOMMENDATION (TARGET)|
|Arthur J. Gallagher & Co||AJG||Compass Point||Buy ($50)|
|Brown & Brown Inc||BRO||Compass Point||Buy ($40)|
|Huntington Ingalls Industries||HII||Stifel||Hold|
|Momenta Pharmaceuticals||MNTA||WallachBeth||Buy ($17)|
|Quintiles Transnational Holdings||Q||Robert W. Baird||Neutral ($46)|
|T-Mobile US Inc||TMUS||Canaccord Genuity||Hold ($22)|
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages ended higher across the board as the S&P 500 advanced 0.8%.
Equities climbed steadily since the opening bell as investors prepared for tomorrow's policy decision from the Federal Reserve. Although chatter in recent weeks has included speculation the Fed would look to taper its asset purchases, today's broad gains suggest investors expect mostly reassuring words from Chairman Bernanke at tomorrow's press conference.
All ten sectors ended with ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|