NEWS FOR YOUR RECENT QUOTES
- MSFT2:04 PM ET | Thomson ReutersGoogle eyes Waze as Facebook circles hot Web maps property
- GOOG2:04 PM ET | Thomson ReutersGoogle eyes Waze as Facebook circles hot Web maps property
- MSFT2:01 PM ET | Thomson ReutersGoogle eyes Waze as Facebook circles hot Web maps property
- GOOG2:01 PM ET | Thomson ReutersGoogle eyes Waze as Facebook circles hot Web maps property
- GOOG1:34 PM ET at BloombergIs Waze Maps Trying to Spark Billion-Dollar Offers?
- GOOG1:24 PM ET at Top StocksGoogle may follow Apple on tax-dodging dividend
- MSFT1:18 PM ET | Associated PressMost active Nasdaq-traded stocks
- GOOG1:05 PM ET at Motley FoolGoogle's Catching Up to Apple
- MSFT1:03 PM ET at Top StocksGoogle and Facebook to face off over map app
- MSFT12:49 PM ET at BloombergMicrosoft’s Xbox Not Blocked From U.S. by Google
TOP STOCKS BLOG
Stocks are lower in light volume trading ahead of the upcoming holiday weekend.
UPGRADES AND DOWNGRADES
|COMPANY||SYMBOL||BROKERAGE FIRM||UPGRADE FROM||TO (TARGET)|
|Pandora Media Inc||P||RBC Capital Mkts||Sector Perform||Outperform ($24)|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||UBS||Neutral||Buy ($95)|
|Sherwin-Williams Co||SHW||Robert W. Baird||Neutral||Outperform ($205)|
|COMPANY||SYMBOL||BROKERAGE FIRM||DOWNGRADE FROM||TO (TARGET)|
|Alkermes PLC||ALKS||MKM Partners||Neutral||Sell|
|Buckle Inc||BKE||Ascendiant Capital Markets||Neutral||Sell|
|Cirrus Logic Inc||CRUS||Canaccord Genuity||Buy||Hold ($18)|
|GameStop Corp||GME||National Alliance Capital Mkts||Market Perform||Sell ($25.33)|
|Rue21 Inc||RUE||Janney||Buy||Neutral ($42)|
|Titan Machinery Inc||TITN||Robert W. Baird||Outperform||Neutral ($23)|
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] Although the Dow Jones has been able to climb back to its flat line, the S&P 500 remains pressured by the influential energy, industrial, and financial sectors as the three groups trade with losses between 0.2% and 0.6%.
In the industrial sector, transportation-related stocks have shown weakness as the Dow Jones Transportation Average trades lower by 0.7%. Truckers have shown weakness across the board while airlines trade in mixed fashion. Nasdaq -7.56 at ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|