Analyst calls: Aeropostale downgraded
FedEx is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Coty is initiated with a 'hold.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at UBS
- Ann Inc. (ANN) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Wal-Mart (WMT) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
Thursday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Aeropostale (ARO) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- American Eagle (AEO) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Disney (DIS) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- FedEx (FDX) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Newmont Mining (NEM) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen
- Sprint (S) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.