Analyst calls: Aeropostale downgraded
FedEx is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Coty is initiated with a 'hold.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at UBS
- Ann Inc. (ANN) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Wal-Mart (WMT) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
Thursday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Aeropostale (ARO) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- American Eagle (AEO) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Disney (DIS) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- FedEx (FDX) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Newmont Mining (NEM) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen
- Sprint (S) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Stocks drift lower and bonds are hit as investors await the Fed. Prepare for higher volatility this week.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.