Analyst calls: Allergan downgraded
Idenix is downgraded to 'underperform,' and Facebook is upgraded to 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Cardinal Health (CAH) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Facebook (FB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Forest Labs (FRX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Kimberly Clark (KMB) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital
- Questcor (QCOR) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Southern Company (SO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Lennar (LEN) upgraded to Neutral from Negative at Susquehanna
- Allergan (AGN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Idenix (IDIX) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Questcor (QCOR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Newmont Mining (NEM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Agnico-Eagle (AEM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Kinross Gold (KGC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Barrick Gold (ABX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Zynga (ZNGA) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Amarin (AMRN) initiated with a Perform at Oppenheimer
- Chevron (CVX) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Gartner (IT) initiated with a Buy at Stifel
- Wendy's (WEN) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Burger King (BKW) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The company is scrambling to protect its equities arm, which could face declining volume and revenue as competitors close the gap.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.