Analyst calls: Allergan downgraded
Idenix is downgraded to 'underperform,' and Facebook is upgraded to 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Cardinal Health (CAH) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Facebook (FB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Forest Labs (FRX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Kimberly Clark (KMB) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital
- Questcor (QCOR) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Southern Company (SO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Lennar (LEN) upgraded to Neutral from Negative at Susquehanna
- Allergan (AGN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Idenix (IDIX) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Questcor (QCOR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Newmont Mining (NEM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Agnico-Eagle (AEM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Kinross Gold (KGC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Barrick Gold (ABX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Zynga (ZNGA) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Amarin (AMRN) initiated with a Perform at Oppenheimer
- Chevron (CVX) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Gartner (IT) initiated with a Buy at Stifel
- Wendy's (WEN) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Burger King (BKW) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The retailer labels the character's fake memoir as non-fiction. This comes weeks after it categorized the the Bible as fiction.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.