Analyst calls: BlackBerry downgraded
Adobe is upgraded to 'buy,' and Coca-Cola is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Adobe (ADBE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Ball Corp. (BLL) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- CEMEX (CX) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Sonic (SONC) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- LINN Energy (LINE) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Howard Weil
- Toll Brothers (TOL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- American Eagle (AEO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) downgraded to Market Perform at William Blair
- BlackBerry (BBRY) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- Sprint (S) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- SodaStream (SODA) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at William Blair
- Peabody Energy (BTU) downgraded to Accumulate from Buy at Tudor Pickering
- News Corp. (NWSA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BTIG
- Coca-Cola (KO) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- PepsiCo (PEP) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Teva (TEVA) initiated with a Buy at Maxim
- Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) initiated with an Outperform at JMP Securities
- Visa (V) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- MasterCard (MA) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Western Union (WU) initiated with an Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
John Stumpf acknowledges that growth has been slow, but he says he's still optimistic.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.