Analyst calls: Demand Media downgraded
Las Vegas Sands is upgraded to 'buy,' and Francesca's is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CEMEX (CX) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- CME Group (CME) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Kinder Morgan Energy (KMP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Marvell (MRVL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Capital
- Royal Dutch (RDS.A) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Valero Energy (VLO) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Plains All American (PAA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Ladenburg
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Craig-Hallum
- Agilent (A) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Allergan (AGN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Demand Media (DMD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
- Coach (COH) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Netflix (NFLX) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) initiated with a Buy at ISI Group
- Francesca's (FRAN) initiated with an Outperform at William Blair
- Michael Kors (KORS) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Nike (NKE) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Ralph Lauren (RL) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Under Armour (UA) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Lululemon (LULU) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Ross Stores (ROST) initiated with a Buy at Maxim
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) initiated with a Hold at Maxim
- Nordstrom (JWN) initiated with a Buy at Maxim
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
3 stocks will be in the spotlight Thursday as investors try to make sense of the numbers from the sector.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.