Analyst calls: Groupon upgraded
DuPont downgraded to 'neutral,' and GameStop upgraded to 'outperform.'
- Consolidated Edison (ED) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- GameStop (GME) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Groupon (GRPN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Hormel Foods (HRL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- Apollo Investment (AINV) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Wells Fargo
- American Express (AXP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- AngloGold (AU) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- DuPont (DD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill.
- SunTrust (STI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.