Analyst calls: Homebuilders initiated at Goldman
Allergan is downgraded to 'hold,' and AMD is upgraded to 'outperform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AMD (AMD) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- CME Group (CME) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Graco (GGG) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Citigroup
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- First Solar (FSLR) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Maxim
- AB InBev (BUD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Allergan (AGN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Clearwire (CLWR) downgraded to Market Perform from Buy at Janco
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Walgreens (WAG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor
- Beazer Homes (BZH) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- D.R. Horton (DHI) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Hovnanian (HOV) initiated with a Sell at Goldman
- KB Home (KBH) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Lennar (LEN) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Meritage Homes (MTH) initiated with a Buy at Goldman
- PulteGroup (PHM) initiated with a Sell at Goldman
- Ryland Group (RYL) initiated with a Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Toll Brothers (TOL) initiated with a Buy at Goldman
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Coca-Cola (KO) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Pfizer (PFE) coverage resumed with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- First Solar (FSLR) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These companies won't soar like other plays in the sector, but they make for great income sources.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.