Analyst calls: Royal Dutch Shell upgraded
Charles River Labs is downgraded to 'sell,' and T-Mobile is initiated with a 'hold.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Flir Systems (FLIR) upgraded to Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James
- HSBC (HBC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) upgraded to Focus List from Outperform at Howard Weil
- Statoil (STO) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Howard Weil
Tuesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Charles River Labs (CRL) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- First Horizon (FHN) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Palo Alto (PANW) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Toronto-Dominion (TD) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- ConocoPhillips (COP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Howard Weil
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Trucks will soon have electronic devices that make it harder to fudge the numbers on hours driven.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.