Analyst calls: Time Warner Cable downgraded
Tesla is initiated with an 'overweight,' and Marvell is upgraded to 'positive.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Philips (PHG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Public Storage (PSA) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Blue Nile (NILE) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- BCE Inc (BCE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Petrobras (PBR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Marvell (MRVL) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Health Management (HMA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Mizuho
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) downgraded to Market Perform at Raymond James
- Chevron (CVX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
This appears to be a good time for Target to invest in Brazil as potential merger options are diminishing and major global sporting events are just around the corner.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.