Analyst calls: Time Warner Cable downgraded
Tesla is initiated with an 'overweight,' and Marvell is upgraded to 'positive.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Philips (PHG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Public Storage (PSA) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Blue Nile (NILE) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- BCE Inc (BCE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Petrobras (PBR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Marvell (MRVL) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Health Management (HMA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Mizuho
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) downgraded to Market Perform at Raymond James
- Chevron (CVX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Stocks drift lower and bonds are hit as investors await the Fed. Prepare for higher volatility this week.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.