Analyst calls: Abercrombie & Fitch downgraded
Marathon Oil is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Tesla is initiated with a 'hold.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Canadian Pacific (CP) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Marathon Oil (MRO) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Microsoft (MSFT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura (Microsoft owns and publishes Top Stocks, an MSN Money site.)
- Precision Castparts (PCP) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Brown Shoe (BWS) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
Thursday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Target (TGT) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Vanguard Health (VHS) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- Regeneron (REGN) initiated with an Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Tesla (TSLA) initiated with a Hold at Stifel
- Vertex (VRTX) initiated with an Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Zynga (ZNGA) initiated with a Hold at Benchmark Co
- Hillenbrand (HI) coverage assumed with a Buy at Davenport
- DryShips (DRYS) initiated with an Outperform at Imperial Capital
- InvenSense (INVN) initiated with a Buy at Needham
- Sempra Energy (SRE) initiated with a Buy at KeyBanc
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.