Analyst calls: American Eagle downgraded
Mosaic and Potash are downgraded to 'underweight,' and Trina Solar is upgraded to 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Garmin (GRMN) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- National Retail Properties (NNN) upgraded to Outperform at FBR Capital
- Questcor (QCOR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Royal Caribbean (RCL) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Trina Solar (TSL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Cowen
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Cowen
- Herbalife (HLF) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Agrium (AGU) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at HSBC
- Chesapeake (CHK) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Mosaic (MOS) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Underweight from Overweight at HSBC
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) downgraded to In-Line from Outperform at Imperial Capital
- American Eagle (AEO) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Sanofi (SNY) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Cowen
- Greenhill & Co. (GHL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The Ukraine crisis festers and other fresh concerns boil to the surface, knocking down markets and giving volatility some life.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.