Analyst calls: American Eagle downgraded
Sony is downgraded to 'hold,' and McDermott is downgraded to 'hold.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Fiserv (FISV) pgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at First Analysis
- Old Dominion (ODFL) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Vocera (VCRA) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Volcano (VOLC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Sunstone Hotel (SHO) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Kinross Gold (KGC) upgraded to Sector Performer from Sector Underperformer at CIBC
- American Eagle (AEO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Capital, and to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capita
- Cardtronics (CATM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Compass Point
- DSW (DSW) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T
- Deere (DE) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Fresenius Medical (FMS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- IBM (IBM) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Kosmos (KOS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- McDermott (MDR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T
- NIC Inc. (EGOV) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Barrington
- Strategic Hotels (BEE) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Unilever (UN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Web.com (WWWW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Roth Capital
- Kona Grill (KONA) downgraded to In-Line from Outperform at Imperial Capital
- Sony (SNE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Hudson Square
- Cullen/Frost (CFR) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.